14 May, 2005

this week

tiny brain
it has been one week after the exams and i am feeling the aftermath of the detoxification. it felt as if all the stuff that i squeezed into my tiny brain had suddenly imploded, created a vacuum and caused a niggling headache that would not stop.

i am, now, dumber than ever.

daniella's 7th birthday
my niece's birthday is drawing near. still haven't got her present yet. recently, she has complain to me that no one in school wants to talk to her. it broke my heart to hear it.

fake
my cousin went crossover to jb this sat and got me a fake tag. monza series of calibre 36. woohoo! :P cost around 60 bucks. said to me the quality is better than china even though the chronograph has been replaced by months and dates. have to see to believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home