01 June, 2005

day out with the old folks

i went to hougang mall with the old fogies today. The old fogies being my parents of course.

we pretty much went our own way: they to NTUC. I to get my hair cut.

i have never been to hougang mall in my life. but i felt, deep inside, that i have shopped here before. strange. the only unfamiliar sight about the mall was that almost every floor there were shops owned by NTUC or one of its subsidaries.

anyway, i got my hair done at jantzen by a plump lady named annie. Everytime she cuts from my back, i could feel boobs at the back of my head!

no, it not a funky experience. annie was not that desirable.

annie, i am sorry. you wont get my 22 bucks anymore.

after my hair was done, i went over to watson to get a few items.

1>> dettol shower foam. The one at home was about to finished.

2>> listerine. i had swallowed some when i was young. Bad experience. But decide to give a go again. the cool citrus flavah.

3>> gatsby solid. Wild & Dry. got 5 stars for styling power and 3 stars for shine. Its a gel-wax hybrid. Wooo, sounds scientific. this the 3rd gatsby wax i owned.

4>> glico almond chocolate. mmmmm....

meet up with mom and dad after that. they gave the "look" again.

"aiyo! why didnt u ask the hairdresser to cut shorter?!"

"aiya. very short already lah."

"like dat might as well as dont cut."

went home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home