09 July, 2005

Neil Gaiman @ kino

I was there to let him sign my "1602" and Gabby's "Doll House" on 5 July.

I was not much of a fan so I was astounded by the fact that he has a huge fan base! And 50% of them are ladies!

I queue for about two hours and was no where near.

Luckily, I found help in the form, of all people, Scout Glenn! He was back from Oz for a week. I found him way infront when I decided to give up and just wanted to take some photos of Gaiman.

Scout Nic and Scout Vic were there too.

Here are some real badly taken photos:


©2005 lee wee leong.


©2005 lee wee leong.

Gabby with Gaiman at the back:
©2005 lee wee leong.

In the end, Scout Glenn only managed to get my "1602" signed. Well, that's okay if I haven't promised to treat him a meal. Heck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home