08 August, 2005

the day without mahjong...!


©2005 lee wee leong.

Met Bigboss Sam and his date while having dinner at Seoul Garden with my colleagues two saturdays ago.

The strangest thing was that we (with ThaiJames and Okx) would usually be at a mahjong table at that exact timing. Apparently, he wouldn't have gone on a date if there was a mahjong session.

Yeah, right.

Any-whoo, that dinner at Seoul Garden was my first after like what 7-8 years. It was since my good old poly days, I think. In the late-nineties. Remember the late-nineties? It was a very forgettable period of my life. :(

Unamazingly, nothing much has changed though. It was okay since it was a treat from the newbies.

Sadly, I didn't join them for the drinking session that followed- wouldn't have last long anyway. I had exams to think about then.

Here are two more photos of the makan session:

©2005 lee wee leong.

©2005 lee wee leong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home