30 October, 2005

announcement: i changed job


I realised not many ppl know that I have changed job.

I am not working at slackerHP anymore. I am now at whythehelldidileaveslackerhptojointheunslackerSTM. STM is NOT Singapore Technology.
It is SGSThomson Microelectronics. A France-Italy wafer maker. All your pretty lil' Nokia handphone runs on the chips they make.

Some of the guys asked me why I did leave HP. Well, one of the reason is i can actually, and do, walk to work!

Anyway, working is never fun and I am still adapting to their work culture and the full cleanroom smog - aka the ninja suit as Yusof the head of security like to call it. It is gonna be a hell of a ride... for better or for worse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember how we spoke about burning bridges. bad idea man. better clean up your posts, you never know when they'll come back to bite ya.

10:56 AM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

not burning anything dude...
still love those guys at hp

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home