13 January, 2006

swampland + decision time



Click image to enlarge image.

Even before I left HP, I had already been thinking of studying full time. Now, it is really decided.

Leaving HP for STM was because it was to keep my brain from nwahing/rotting and it was nearer to home and therefore less tired/lathagic. However, it was not to be the case.

Now. Am I to continue with Mass Communications or Communication(Graphic) Design?

MASS COMM
Pro:
1) It is a degree.
Con:
2) It has bunch of other boring stuff like journalism which I am not interested.

GRAPHIC DESIGN
Pro:
1) It will be probably more fun.
Con:
2) It is only a diploma.

This is the mostest toughest decision I have ever had to make! I wrong step and I may find myself turning tricks in Tokyo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be stupid lah..
Go take MASS COMP..
and go overseas if u can..

I know perfect solution..
Apply to CENTRAL ST MARTIN in LONDON to learn Graphic design.. go go
dun waste time

10:28 PM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

sigh... i wish i could... i really do...

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't wish, get yourself off your butt and start application process!!!!!!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home