05 April, 2006

me: starting a brand new life

How many times have I said that to lil'old me?

It has to be said that it is not easy being me. Everything about me seems average and, yet, subliminally, I expect myself to do the impossible.

A week ago, I paid $20, or rather, my friend paid $20 for my life to be read by a fortune teller. The accuracy of the guy was uncanny. 80-90 percent spot on! He was like reading an unauthorised autobiography of me!

I won't reveal much here but one of the thing is that I lacked the fire element.

Another words: I lack desire.

"How to aquire desire?", I consulted.

"A name change. For a tidy sum of money, I could help you select an ideal name!", spoke the oracle - not in the exact words but you know what I mean.

Anyway, another thing he revealed was that I was going to quit my job for further studies which may turned out to be a waste of money.

Yes, that's true too. Yesterday was my last day at STM and I pretty much detonated that bridge. School starts probably mid-May. That's why I am saying that I am starting a brand new life. As a student cum aimless wanderer cum on my own face.

It's not all that bad though. It seems that I am on the second year of my 桃花运. So that not bad... I think. Also, I suppose to be getting married next year. Go figure.

Well, it is soon to be chow time and I need a bath. But watch for more entries as I pretty much 作没 zuo bo these days. Til' then, be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home