08 July, 2006

I Should Stop Mahjong Or Start Winning


_ I am not doing well at mahjong. It isn't much of a problem when I still had a regular paycheck. Also, I can't expect the guys to be playing ten cent/twenty cent all the time. Stakes have to be raised to make it more interesting.

_ Here is the deal. I like the game and it allow me to meet my friends on a weekly basis which is great. So those are solid reasons to continue playing. But, beside not winning any money, I am losing them through cab fares and the titbits that we buy for the session. That is not good.

_ So it's time to find another activity which allow me and buddies to meet regularly or start WINNING!

---
Update: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH... I fucking lose again!!! Stupid Chiok and Seah Mu Lan

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i come back
you can lose to me and my gf .. shiok

7:24 AM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

we shall see... we shall see...

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home