15 May, 2005

my sunday soccer diaries

today was my first game of sunday soccer for eon. hamstring injury due to a freak accident at work hampered much of my claim to a starting place at northventic fc.

so i started the game as a subsitute. replaced wenthai at right back when got himself injured. later, we were to discover his "injury" was actually a couple of tiny blisters on both his feet. lazy wimp.

it was still scoreless when i was introduced to the game. maybe the guys' confidence was boosted by my mere presence. or maybe the opponents were scared dickless at the sight of me. very soon we were three goals up.

although it end 3-2, i must say none of those goals (scored and allowed) had me involved. however, i am glad to have survived for slightly more than half an hour unscathed.

one major bummer though. my tan was less than even. lo and behold, ruodolph the red nose reindeer. :o(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home