06 September, 2005

he's a cook... and a crook. updated

In today’s front page of the Home section in the Straits Times, there is an article on the molester cum stripper that was caught recently.

This guy – the molester – is 26 years old. My age! What’s up with him? What psychological problem does he have?

First of all, he doesn’t seem to be very bad looking. In fact, from the mugshot that appeared in the paper, he looked quite alright.

I think. I have been wrong many times.

Anyway, secondly, we know he has friends. Not just male friends, female friends too. We know that because one of the victims is – or was – his friend! So he can’t be the loner, anti-social type of people.

Thirdly, he has – or had - a job. He is a cook. Not a crook.

If you strip – excuse the pun – every down to the basics, he has the exact profile as me! Same age, looks okay, has friends and has a job. I want to know what has gone wrong with him!?

(Sorry, there is no link to the abovementioned article. All the fucked up Singapore news website dun have it and I am not gonna pay the fucked up ST Interactive for anything. Maybe I will scan the article when I have the time.)

Update: This blogger has the scan of the article. Link.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was shocked too

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home