27 August, 2005

luminosita aka andy tan

Mr. Oh Look At Me, I Am In Today's Today.

Mr. Big Hotshot Fancy Pants Musical Director.

Links:
Mr. Andy Tan's interview in Today.
The yesterday's Today frontpage
His comments on his blog.

Strangly, on the same page of the paper was an article on the circle line in Lorong Chuan.

For those who those who don't where the heck is this ulu place, it is somewhere in Serangoon and there lives ThaiJames. What a coincidence, right?!

Plus, the musical Luminosita is directing is going to open on April 15, 2006! My Birthday! What a coincidence, right?! Right?!?!

I know he is going to surprise me with a return trip ticket to Chicago to watch the show as a present for my birthday! Right?!?! RIGHT?!?!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it... there must have been a reason as to why april 15th was a good day to do the musical. you shld give yourself a bday treat..come to chicago.

3:08 PM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

I would If I could...

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home