28 January, 2006

ichibutt: a random sketch & some thoughts


This is a sketch I did about a two months back.

This whole idea of studying fulltime that I am playing around with is so I can find time to do this sort of things: like sketching, illustrating, web-designing, reading, photographing etc.

The manufacturing line is one big B.O.R.E. to me. No offense to those fine ppl who find their passion in it. Hey, I worked there for almost 4 years now but its just not for me.

Besides, I am not saying I am going to somewhere where I will earn tons of money, take it easy and be cool. I am just saying I wanna go to somewhere I don't mind doing stuff for 24/7 and feel satisfied. You know? Satisfaction? Happiness? I don't and I certainly wanna find out.

Just moments ago, I was doodling on paper and pc... I felt time just stopped. My mind was totally focused and anything else was simply blocked out. It was a good feeling and I liked it. Now, I want to find out why I like it and how I can get more of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home