10 February, 2006

wheels are in motion

Yesterday made call to MDIS to gather the infomation I need to switch from part-time to full-time study. All I need to do is to send a mail (a physical one. as in with paper and envelope and something called... a stamp) to request for a switch and it will be, more or less, done.

The course starts in May and it will be goodbye to whatever I am going leave behind.

A monthly paycheck which I used to feel guilty taking until the current job. The shit I get at the current job. The few friends I have managed to make at my current job.

Other stuff such as those wonderful meals at Crystal Jade and Waraku which I hope to still be able to have via family and friends. Expensive special edition movie DVDs. Clothes from Zara and Top shop... sniff... these are harder to get by without.

Well, we all live only once. Time to Crap the Die man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home