10 April, 2006

Today stinks, constipation, RHCP new MTV,

Have anyone ever notice how Today stinks like the nine hells. Not that I know how the nine hells smell like. Or, what the hell are the nine hells. It just stinks.

Waitaminuto, I am talking about the free daily newspaper that people are giving away deh. Now I know why they are always so eager to give it away and don't allow people to take more than one copy. Will die, man.

It really smells like shit, man. Now, I know how shit smells like. I sniff it everyday and that's a good thing. Imagine not smelling your shit for more 5 freaking days! That's what happened to me during my Basic Military Training days. Five freaking days! FIVE!

Hey, speaking of constipation... Red Hot Chilli Pepper is coming out with a new album. All righty! Check out the MTV for their new single, Dani California. [Link]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home