23 May, 2006

Damn You Mark Cuban, Damn You!!!

Duncan: Nah! Smell my armpits! Copyright:Ronald Martinez/Getty Images/NBAE
_ San Antonio Spurs has gone down 3-4 to Dallas Mavericks in an overtime cliffhanger which ended 111-119. Alas, Spurs will not get to defend their title. :(

_ David Robinson was a wee rookie when I started supporting them. This year, I felt that they did not get adequate cover for the centre/power forward position. Nazr and Nesterovic ain't good enough and Horry is just too old.

_ Kudos to Avery Johnson and that bloody german shepherd, Dirk Nowitzki. Johnson knew the inside out of Greg Popovich's game and Finley guarding No-win-title-zki wasn't really fair game.

_ The damnest thing was that the game wasn't on cable! ESPN was showing some fuck golf tournament and StarSports was showing how Barcelona caned Ass-anal!

_ Sometimes, I just feel like cancelling my Starhub cable subscription. Only thing is I donche own the subscription.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home