16 July, 2006

Ichibutt Does Tanjong Gul Camp

_ Don't cry. I will be back in five days. I promise.

_ oh, like anyone cares.

_ Anyone?

---

_ Ah, but before I leave, I will leave with a link to a movie trailer for the movie The Science Of Sleep. Directed by Michel Gondry and starring Gael Garcia Bernal.

_ Michel Gondry seems to have a thing with dreaming/sleeping. I love Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, his Radiohead music video, Knives out, his Lego music video with The White Stripes and Bjork's Bachelorette.

_ Gael Garcia Bernal is the new Pacino. He was fantastic in The Motorcycles Diaries.

_ Please go watch the trailer!

[Link]

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i care..
u all finish quickly then i can meet up with u all

6:57 AM  
Blogger Dan said...

I agree about Gael Garcia Bernal in El Diarios de Motocicleta (haha, I very much prefer the orginal Spanish title, it sounds nicer and more interesting to say). It's one of my favourite movies ever. It's not so often that actors do biographical roles justice.

You should watch Y Tu Mama Tambien as well. Gael's in it. Really interesting film. I bet it was R21 when it was shown here (nudity, threesome, wanking, jizz sprays in pool...etc).

Anyway, have fun (not even sure if that's a correct word) at the camp. :D

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weee, reservist! I wonder when's my turn to do nothing.

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home