04 August, 2006

Be My Own Boss

_ I want own a lil'shop.

_ I want that lil'shop to sell all and only cigarettes.

_ And, maybe can drinks. I know that, from experience, smokers like to be drinking something, anything, and puffing the same time.

_ You see, I'll love the feeling of choosing my time to go to work. I'll love the feeling of just sitting there waiting to collect money. I'll love the feeling of arranging and categorising my goods. Among many other things as being my own boss.

_ Cigarette will be an easy sell. It stinks and it is addictive. I'll lower my price slightly and provide a gigantic yellow box with chairs and tables so that people will travel from all over Singapore to buy from me. If they are willing to risk it and buy it all the way from JB, Malaysia, I am sure they won't mind buying from me too.

_ Of course, I will hire help - I know I'll love that feeling too. Definitely a young and pretty female thing. I know that, from experience, my customers will be mostly male and they would looove that.

_ I will, of course, resist all temptation to assert my attraction as the hunky and caring boss to seduce the young pretty thing. That is not right. Inter-office relationship would never work out well.

_ However, if she cannot resist on touching me at all the wrong places, I will respect her and do the right thing. Which is not to stop her of course. The act of stopping her might damaged her self-confidence. That is not right too.

_ All of the above is what I usually fantasize about when I am walking from home to my bus stop. Which is a 10 minutes walk. Sometimes, I will smile at my own imagination while I walk.

_ So that's it from me. Thank you and have a good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home