28 July, 2006

Fart: 8 Days? There Are Only 7 Days In A Week Jackass!

Blood censored to achieve a PG rating.

_ When I was still in adolescence, 8Days the magazine was my Mother Superior of entertainment news. I read through it religiously. Cut out the pictures I want. Stick it on my walls and/or ring folders. File it on my shelf according to release date.

_ Then, I stopped.

_ Although, I admit it was never entirely. I did, within the last ten or more years, bought a few copies still - I am sure it was less than ten. However, I wasn't sure why I stopped enjoying 8Days until I bought one yesterday.

_ Please-put-a-fist-through-me Faces. There are too many Please-put-a-fist-through-me Faces in the pages these days. Too many.

_ Examples? Hmmm...? Let's see: The entire Singapore Idols? Especially, the Twohill guy. He has a Please-Please-Puhlease-put-a-boot-through-me Face. A few pages later, this Hsu Chun-Mei got herself a whole page dedicated to her. I mean she has a fist put through her face literally. Yet, understandably, I am unable to sympathise her.

_ Now that I got the Borders discount coupons I wanted, I am just going to quickly pass it along to someone else.

---
Entry style inspired by Maddox. Finally, he UPDATED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

Eww Singapore Idol. LOL. Nice fist.

Anyway, i've got a discount coupon too. 20% yeah?

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree on the standard of 8days. It has gone waYYYYYyyy down. And to think I wanted to work for them if I decide to be an entertainment journalist. It was my entertainment bible too till probably around 3 years back? It used to be full of sarcasms and witty articles. Now it's just for the money and a LOT of self-censorship.

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home