07 June, 2005

sleep. dry. hair. shower.

experiment. looking. new. way. write.

i. miss. you. is. truth. the.
play. cold. warning. sign. playing. currently.

hungry. still. sucks. sakura.

0000. hours. home. tired.

showered. waiting. hair. dry. sleep.

- ahem -

okie, much better.

today, i hanged out with o'kieffty today. (I repeat "today" twice. I found out about it weeks later. I could have edited it out but its soooo stupid i think i will just leave it so i can feel embarrass for the rest of my life.)

he asked me to pick the place for makan (as usual) when he appeared in his jammies. man, and i was gonna try out the steak restaurant at cathay.

so, in the end he suggested the sakura buffet restaurant at, of all places, tampines safra.

he patronise sakura frequently he said. the food was great he said.

let me tell you this: sakura sucks.

the sashimi, not fresh. the oysters, not fresh. the range of food, not wide enough. the lambchop, not fresh. durian puffs, limited. the sharks fins, my ass!

definitely not worth 20 over dollars. no more sakura for me again in a long time. i am gonna hate sakura for a long time.

probably, if i pay another 10 to 15 bucks i could be dining at olive tree!

let me tell another thing: there is nothing to do at tampines.

the malls at tampines are alway fucking crowded. and it just seems like the whole horde of people are just passing thru the malls and it is endless. endless, i tell you, endless!

therefore, we opted to drive down town into borders. we spent sometime reading magazine for free and, later, chilled at the coffeebean outside with my favourite coffeebean beverage malibu dream (its on the kids' menu), talked about vil kilmer (of all people) for the rest of the evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home