03 November, 2005

ablogodyssey: joel is a big fuck is joel!!!

The Blogster formerly known as Joel is a big fuck is my ex-campmate Joel Tan!!! Now he goes by the name of RamboTan
.
Click on image to enlarge.
He is sort of a SGP celebrity blogster. He appeared in the papers before along with Xiaxue (aka Wendy Cheng).

I don't pretend to know him well. In fact, I probably only have a couple of very short conversations with him during NS. However, we did have a photo together then.

The thing about him was that he seems to be in the wrong platoon. He was in 120mm platoon! Everyone else looks damn fierce except him. But of course, my Signal Platoon and his platoon were the nightsoff Counterstrike gang. I kinda wish I had some photos of those malebonding times in the lan shop at Beauty World. Damn sand in my eyes. Damn you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cecil said...

the days before digicams and camera-phones...damn damn damn =P

12:00 PM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

so true...

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home