28 November, 2005

weeleongraphy: children's book

For more than a week, I been struggling to come up with any form of idea for my children's book. I have been reading Le Petit Prince, watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and a variety of children's programmes as my research for it.

Meanwhile I have only approximately T minus 20 days to complete it together with a one page write up of how I attempt to market my lil' book.

Here are some concept from various sources:
1) A game book whereby you can choose your own adventure.
2) Animal book.
3) A book to educate little kids about emotions.

After looking at my own sketches...



...this project came too soon for me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh..
you can't write..
you barely can draw how like that??

if i had more time.. i will tell you to partner me..
*grin*
good luck

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home