20 November, 2005

weeleongraphy: the little prince


I am going to read The Little Prince, again, and hope will give me an inspiration for a children's book that I am going to write and illustrate.

The book is an application for a scheme called The First-Time Writers & Illustrators Publishing Initiative developed by MDA. Unfortunately, I only have about a month to do it as the deadline is on 16 Dec. I was only alerted about this initiative earlier this week by my cousin. The initiative started at the begining of this year.

The first time I read The Little Prince it offered no meaning to me. I hope this time round I am able to see how wonderful and timeless this classic is.

Links:
MDA'sThe First-Time Writers & Illustrators Publishing Initiative
Le Petit Prince

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're a writer!! really.. May I see your photo works.. Gotta a link for that? haslinda.abdul.razak@hp

4:21 PM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

as stated "first-time writer AND Illustrator". Still working on it... hehe must support lah

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home