24 May, 2006

Opera9's Da Bomb And IE7's That Faggot Bumblebee

_ Downloaded Internet Explorer 7 beta 2 recently and tried it out. Got the multi-tabs, got RSS feeds, got that new menubar and got the search field. It is actually quite good!

_ That is of course before I downloaded Opera 9 Beta 2! Comparing Opera to IE is like comparing that faggot Bumblebee to the Awesome Optimus Prime! They are on the same side and both can transform. But, put them in a deathmatch, there is no fight. Seriously, Opera's da bomb.

_ You like violent flicks like Saw? Check this DVD called the Singapore Sling! I read the review and it seems that the protagonist was nick named Singapore Sling for reasons unknown.

_ Go to the Birthday Calculator (via Lifehacker) if you want to find out useless facts about your birthday and information like how old are you in seconds (I'm 855,481,326 seconds old). Or, if you got nothing better to do - which explains why you are reading my blog.

_ Lastly, if time permits, feel free to check out what I digg and what I think is del.icio.us. Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home