11 June, 2006

2006 World Cup Got No Lions

_ This blog is officially a persistently non World Cup blog. This is not so dissimilar to the MrBrown/MrMiyagi's persistently non political podcasts, except instead of politics, this blog will not blog anything World Cup. Not even the marketing aspect. Why? Must I remind you that 2006 World Cup Got No Lions?

_ Today marked the second week without mahjong.

_ Ten days from today will be start of school. At long last, this debacle has ended.

_ Check out these ads (via PR Blog)for an US automobile company. Its totally irrelevent and hilarious. Plus, the star of the ads is a chimpanzee. Who doesn't love a monkey?

_ Buff Monster's all about street art and they have links galore too. I have been looking for sites like this one for a long time now. So, if you like graffiti as much as I do, be sure to pay them a visit.

_ Ain't It Cool News have the teaser poster of Transformers The Movie. Also at AICN is an article on Terry Gillian and his soon to be released film, Tideland. He directed the highly acclaimed scifi, 12 Monkeys. Hmmm.. Monkeys again.

_ As usual I was hanging around YouTube and was viewing some MTV Movie Awards clips when I came across Gnarls Barkley's - no relations to Charles Barkley since it is a two man band - performance of their hit song Crazy. Hip hop with a hint of gospel music. Go download... oops I mean: Go buy the album.

_ Lastly, if time permits, feel free to check out what I digg and what I think is del.icio.us. Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home