22 July, 2006

It's Tough Being Me Final

_ I am mostly a happy person and will always be no matter what is gonna happen. I have not been living a life without experiencing or learning. Therefore, I know exactly what's the score.

_ I take any other emotions as a part of life, as aquaintances, and I know they will come and go. Regrets are the only enemies. So, I try to do whatever I want to do. The only thing I don't want to do is to hurt anyone.

_ So, I think it is tough to be people like me. Yes, I am not silly to think I am so unique. I try to tell people that they can be like me. But, you can only be me when you see through the eyes of the people like me and that's almost impossible. Likewise, it is hard to put myself in others' shoes.

_ I am Jack's relieved bladder.

_ I am Jack's lovin' it spleen.

_ This is to all my friends who are feeling a little down lately. And to paraphrase Steven Tyler of Aerosmith from their song Amazing: The light at the end of the tunnel... IS you.

_ Ah. The day, as always, is beautiful and, baby, I am going to have a cuppa o' java. A nice cuppa o' java.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home