01 September, 2006

After the Transfer Deadline

_ In the office of Manchester United boss, Alex Ferguson, it was just after 12 midnight. Ferguson was just placing a call to Tottenham's Chairman, Daniel Levy.

Alex Ferguson: Hallo. Mr Daniel Levy, please.

Daniel Levy: Yes, Daniel here.

AF: Brillant, bloke. You little cunt. I read on soccernet.com that you pull off a freakin' major coup by bringing those Argentinian bollocks to Tottenham behind my back!

DL: No, you stupid naff. That's West HAM! Not TottenHAM!

AF: WOOT? Those lil'buggers got them. What the fuck!?

_ Later, Arsene Wenger, Arsenal manager, called Alex Ferguson.

Arsene Wenger: Fergie? Salut! Your buddy Wenger. Oulàlà! I was reading skysports.com and I can't believe you manage to steal Tevez from us. You fis a putain!

Alex Ferguson: No, you wanker! It's West Ham UTD and NOT Man UTD who got 'em! Arsehole!

AW: Par bleu! Oh, by the way, I need my Paris Hilton CD back.

AF: Alrighty. I say, she is hot!

AW: Shut up! I know! And, what about that Stars Are Blind song. Isn't it so cool?

AF: Like, duh. Oh, the missus is calling me. Talk you some other time. Bye.

AW: Au Revoir.

_ Finally, the excitment of the transfer window is over. COYS!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly but funny. Especially those french bits, coming from a frenchie aime moi.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home