02 September, 2006

Basking In 80's Music Heaven

_ I have just downlo.. ops, I mean I have somehow found a 4 CDs collection of Best Of The 80's somewhere. Wonderful, wonderful era of music the 80s was. Probably the best for Pop. You gotta love the sound of the synthesizers playing. It was the fucking New Wave, baby.

_ Although, most of the bands are gone now but their music is still extremely prevalent now. Artistes like Kool and The Gang, Pink Floyd and Katrina and The Waves etc are probably sitting on a pile of royalties at this very moment. Oh yeah, they have really funky names as well.

_ As for me, all the songs I heard on Class 95, which then proceed to continue spinning in my freaking head whole day long, finally have names now. Also, I can start my own station to rival Class 95 since I can simply put these songs on repeat mode and that will last me for at least a year. That's what Class 95 does anyway, right?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm like a handful of Gen Y blokes listening to your period of music. But I listen to the 50s and 60s too, so that doesn't make a difference. Bring back Erasure!!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

80's not my period music dude.. it was the 90's..

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home