24 August, 2005

my life long soccer fantasy

Edgar Davids + Tottenham Hotspur is my life long soccer dream... drool... gargle..

Wait a minute! It is no longer a fantasy! It came true! WOOOoooHOOOOooo! I can die now.

MMMmmm... Davids' dreamy...
Courtesy of TottenhamHotspur.com

Speaking of fantasy soccer: I have joined the Yahoo! UK Premiership Fantasy Soccer. Two weeks into the season, I am top of the league that LatioGan and his friends created. Kind of mirroring the form that Spurs is in right now. Not bad for a newbie huh?

Who's Number One? Huh? Who?!

Yes. My team's name is Angelina Jolie. So what? I like her, okay?

Watching the Sunderland Vs Man City match now. Vassell scored from a Joey Barton pass! Both these players are in my fantasy team. Hee Hee. Happy as if I won a thousand buck.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is spooky.

You share my name.

You share my favourite EPL team.

You share one of my fav (hottest) actress.

11:03 AM  
Blogger notaboutwill said...

yes very...

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home