08 May, 2006

flash is useless 1000000 metre away

_ Listen and listen carefully because what I am about to say to you is very important - very much like everything else that I might have said before.

_ Here it goes: When you are taking photographs of any scenery which include mountains or buildings, please do AVOID the use of your flash. Oh yes, and especially in broad daylight, you douche bags! I mean, what is the freaking point?!

_ A few days ago, while I was out wandering on the streets, three times I met with crazy tourists - I am sure Singaporeans are the same when they are touring - who didn't seem to understand that a flash from your lowly digital camera wouldn't reach a building that is 100 metres away. Most flash on cameras are only good for 10 metres at best. Please read the fucking manual.

_ It is not so much as an embarassing and useless behaviour but more of a dangerous one. Using flash on the side of the road with on coming traffic is simply not the brightest thing to do.

_ So, you know, please, use your, whachamacallit, common sense. Thank you and good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home