24 September, 2006

Punctuality = Responsible = Coolness

_ I love being punctual. Being punctual has a lot of perks. For example, you will have plenty of time to check yourself before you meet people. It pleases people too when you are punctual or, even better, early. And, I love it when people are pleased.

_ Men has to be punctual. Otherwise, one could easily be interpreted as unreliable, clumsy and lazy. Especially, when it is work-related. If you managed to incorporate your timeliness to your daily life, you will get no problem at work. It works both ways nicely.

_ Women are okay. They are not expected to be punctual as much. That is under the conditions that A) they not feminists and B) don't demand "equal rights" from men who are mostly on time. Otherwise, they're just A) plain old hypocrites and B) deserves to be old maids.

_ It's like the opening door for the ladies rule or giving up your seats rule. If they expect something like that, don't give us the sexist bullshit. The bottomline is: Equal Rights means Equal Everything otherwise Shut the Fuck Up.

_ Back to punctuality.

_ I have friends who are notorious for lateness. I have been advised to plan my time around their notoriousness. But, I can't. I am a responsible person. And being responsible is cool.

_ If everyone is as responsible as me, there will not be as much unwanted babies, STDs, wars, suicides, global warming, baby seal bashings, military coups, missing open goals and many many more other devastating consequences.

_ Therefore, punctuality equals responsible equals Coolness. I rest my case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home